BFP wants to share the voices of Black women photographers from all over the world. We welcome guest contributors to our blog. If you have an interesting photography related article (approx. 250-500 words) or media piece, please fill in the form below and submit. We will contact you if your submission has been accepted. All submissions must be accompanied by at least one photo (max size 800px by 600px, 72dpi) and are subject to editing.
We are looking for:
- Articles on photography techniques and new technologies
- Essays exploring the artistic or aesthetic side of photography
- Audio or written interviews with interesting and provocative members of the photography community
- Short photo essays (3-5 images) accompanied by narrative captions of 2-3 sentences PER photo. Captions should tell a unified narrative.
- Creative videos projects
- Written pieces on anything that gets your photography juices flowing